Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rosemary Garlic Butter


I found this idea over at Feed Yourself, bookmarked it & promptly forgot all about it.

Until this morning. I was sifting through my bookmarks & came across this & thought, 'yeah i could totally do that right now!'.

So i did. And it came out great! Two thumbs up from my husband. We're both big fans of rosemary, so pretty much anything involving rosemary will be a hit in our household.

The best thing about this, is that it's so unbelievably easy and versatile and yet so incredibly good.

Here's what I used:

1 stick of earth balance left out to soften
a bunch of rosemary, minced
some garlic poweder
a pinch of kosher salt (yes, i DO put it in just about everything)

mix all the ingredients in a bowl

Then spread into the shape you want onto a sheet of waxed paper & wrap.
Place in the fridge until it's solid again
Then spread on toast & enjoy

As you can see, the toast didn't last long enough for me to get the picture. My husband attacked it before I could grab my camera.

In his words "That butter is the bomb!"

ie: it's very good.

No comments: